Thursday, August 6, 2020

Knowing how many tens and hundreds are in numbers

W.A.L.T know how many tens and hundreds are in numbers

For this task, we had to write how many tens and hundreds are in each of these numbers. We also had to write each ten or hundred in the opposite boxes E.g How many tens are in 491 = 49. I have also learned a trick when you are trying to figure out a number in the hundreds you could just take the first two numbers and that is how many tens are in that number.

I liked doing this task because it was easy and I did this task very quickly.

My next step is knowing how many tens are in higher numbers like millions.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dayton I like your post about how many tens and hundreds are in the numbers. But maybe next time you could make the numbers on the booklet bigger. Keep up the good work. Maty Ahipara school.

    ReplyDelete