Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Shake out

 W.A.L.T Drop, Cover, and Hold

This morning my class and I had to do an earthquake drill at 9.30. We did this drill to see if we know what to do when there's an earthquake. We had to first drop onto the floor and then second drop underneath a table or a desk after that when you are covered by a desk or a table hold onto the table legs around you. 

I learned what to do during an earthquake event.

I enjoyed going under my desk while we were practicing for an earthquake.

Next time I will be sensible while I am under my desk.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dayton i like your work about drop cover and hold but next time you could maybe add a bit more information keep up the good work!!!.

    ReplyDelete