Thursday, November 5, 2020

Ecology

 W.A.L.T Increase our knowledge by reading a wide range of texts (Article a day - Book of Knowledge)

On Readworks, our task was to read the text, and then we had to write two or three sentences of what we have learned about the text. I had fun reading and writing about what I knew about the text because it helped me learn more things about living things and their habitat.

I have learned that ecology is about nature and life. I have also learned that the bee eats the flower’s sweet nectar. The flower is also full of pollen. Pollen is a substance that looks like dust. When the bee buzzes off, it carries some of the flower’s pollen away on its feet and wings. I also enjoyed writing and summarising about living things and their habitat. I found it challenging to reading the topic about living things and their habitat. Next time I will improve on writing more than three sentences and I will try to write four.





No comments:

Post a Comment