Thursday, November 12, 2020

Animals and their habitat

 WALT: Increase our knowledge by reading a wide range of texts (Article a day - Book of Knowledge)

On Readworks, our task was to read the text, and then we had to write two or three sentences of what we have learned. I had fun reading and writing the text because it helped me learn more things about Animals and their habitat.

I have learned that each year we spend billions of dollars on our canine pals, making sure our lovable mutts have enough to eat and lots of toys to play with. I have also learned where our favorite four-legged animals (dogs) come from? How and when did dogs get to be our best friends? Some scientists believe they have found some of the answers. 



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dayton I like your post about Animals and their habitat. Maybe next time you could add more full stops and also my favrite part was when you said that dogs can be our best friend. Keep up the good work Dayton. Maty Ahipara school.

    ReplyDelete