Thursday, July 30, 2020

Speeches

WALT: Write an interesting persuasive argument


For this task, Ahipara school had to write a speech about a few topics I write my speech about I think pets deserve the same care as humans.

I really enjoyed writing and saying my speech because I felt scared at first but after I read my speech I felt like I did a good job.

      

Do pets deserve the same care as humans?


Do you think pets deserve the same care as humans because I do and today I will be telling you about what I think about why pets deserve the same care as humans?


I think pets deserve the same care as humans because people sometimes hurt pets by kicking and throwing them around including puppies and cats people also sell pets to make money like little puppies and little kittens  


Cats

Do you think that cats have nine lives well no! Cats have only one life just like any other living creature. However, a cat is probably the most independent pet out there. They can survive falls and other serious accidents without being fatally wounded, which is perhaps where the saying 'a cat has nine lives' actually comes from.

Dogs

Did you know that Dogs can serve people in many ways? For example, there are guard dogs, hunting dogs, herding dogs, guide dogs for blind people, and police dogs. There are also dogs that are trained to smell for diseases in the human body or to find bombs or illegal drugs. These dogs sometimes help police in airports or other areas.

Conclusion

And that is why I think we should treat animals the same as we treat each other.


  


  





No comments:

Post a Comment