Sunday, July 26, 2020

What are climate and climate change?

WALT: Increase our knowledge by reading a wide range of texts (Article a day - Book of Knowledge)
On Readworks, our task was to read the text, and then we had to write two or three sentences of what we have learned.  I had fun reading and writing the text because it helped me learn more things about climate change. 

I have learned that the climate of a region or city is its typical or average weather. I have also learned that the climate of Hawaii is sunny and warm. But the climate of Antarctica is freezing cold.

Climate Change and Developing Countries - Public Health Notes

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dayton I like the way you put a image of our earth and the back ground. Maybe next time you can add people in the back ground. (from Awa)

    ReplyDelete